We know that not everyone is able to make it into one of our practices for an eye test or treatment. That is why we provide a service which means we can come to you.
We have been providing excellent domiciliary services to people in their homes and residential homes for many years.
We’re unique because we’re local to you, so generally you’ll always see the same friendly optician on your home visits, which means we really get to know you and you really get to know us. And because we’re local we can offer a prompt response in the case of an emergency.
Combining the very best in traditional values of excellent customer service with the latest mobile comprehensive eye testing equipment including computers and iPads our service is second to none.
At Valli Opticians we really care about your eyes and your health so our in-depth eye test will check for problems such as cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration, and can detect problems such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
We carry a wide selection of frames to suit all budgets and can also source specific styles if you require them. We’re also happy to come back to fit your glasses when they are ready and can call back to readjust them whenever necessary.
Are you entitled to a FREE NHS eye test at home?
You are entitled to a FREE NHS sight test at home if you can no longer get to a high street optician unaccompanied and fall into one of the categories below.
- Aged 60 and over
- Under 16, or under 19 and in full time education
- Registered blind or partially sighted
- Diagnosed as having Diabetes or Glaucoma
- Aged 40 or over with a direct relative with Glaucoma, or if you have been advised by an ophthalmologist that you are at risk of Glaucoma
- Prescribed a complex lens
- Income Support or Income Based Job Seekers Allowance (not contribution based)
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit (Not Savings Credit)
- Income-based Employment and Support Allowance (not Contribution-based)
- Child Tax Credit and are named on a Tax Credit NHS Exemption Certificate
- You are named on a NHS certificate for full help with health costs
To book a visit or find out if you or the person you’re caring for is eligible under the NHS contact your friendly local opticians today.